As a wedding planner, you’re probably always looking for ways to improve your SEO and get higher rankings on Google, which translates to more dream clients on the books. While SEO isn’t a sexy topic, finding your ideal client is. And by implementing a few good strategies, you can be on your way to attracting great clients with ease. We hope this Introdocution SEO for Wedding Planners guide is useful, and helps you build the business of your dreams.
1. Make sure your website is well-optimized for SEO. This means using the right keywords on your blog posts (And if you’re not already – blog about your weddings that you’ve done!), having quality content, and having a mobile-friendly design.
2. Use social media to your advantage. Posting regularly and promoting your content on social media can help attract more visitors to your website. And make sure to tag other vendors you collaborated with!
3. Blog about wedding planning topics that people are searching for. This will help you attract more visitors to your website and improve your SEO at the same time.
4. Make sure your website is easy to navigate and user-friendly. This will help keep people on your site longer, which is a positive signal to Google and will help you organically rank.
5. Use external sources to build links back to your website. This can be done by guest blogging, writing articles for other websites, or creating helpful resources that people will want to link to.
By following these tips, you can quickly improve your SEO and get higher rankings on Google. Doing so will help you attract more visitors to your website and grow your business.
I know that running your own business is often a one-person show, so we created a course that will take you step by step to learn about SEO that is tailor-made for the wedding industry. If you found this blog post useful, we’d love to have you in our “Complete Guide to SEO for Wedding Professionals” course where we break down every misconception about SEO, simplify it to a proven formula that is easy to implement with step-by-step instructions, show you how to create amazing content that is valuable to your audience, and most importantly: attract amazing clients like clockwork and on autopilot.
If you are tired of endlessly replying to brides-to-be in wedding planning groups on Facebook, unreliable word of mouth referrals, occasional “friendor” referrals – then you need an SEO strategy that will allow you to bring dream clients to your inbox simply because you did the work to show up on Google. You literally didn’t have to do anything. They came to you. Doesn’t that sound amazing? A good SEO strategy means that you spend less time chasing down bargain hunter clients. It means you can focus on better serving your paying clients while automatically bringing new ones to your inbox.
Did we mention that besides the cost of the course, everything we teach is 100% free to implement into your own business? We had a super limited marketing budget when we created this tried and true framework, too. So we totally get it. This $49 could buy you and your hubby a much deserved date night. Or, it could be spent on this lifetime access course which will show you exactly how to attract clients who are happy to spend thousands of dollars with you. You’re worth the investment, right? Do you believe in your business enough to invest less than a hundred dollars? Then let’s do this! We will teach you literally everything
We can’t wait to teach you everything we know, and help you build the dream business you absolutely deserve!
leave a comment!