If you’re stumped on ideas and just want to get something on the blog, this list can help you get those creative juices back and start writing blog posts that your ideal clients will love. And of course, if you have a good SEO strategy you might even start ranking on Google for these phrases! These Blog Post Ideas for Wedding Videographers are meant to be a jumping-off point. I hope they’re useful!
1. 10 Reasons Why Wedding Videos are Important: Wedding videos capture memories that you can look back on and cherish for a lifetime. Here are 10 reasons why they’re so important.
2. 5 Tips for Choosing the Right Wedding Videographer: When it comes to choosing a wedding videographer, there are a few things you should keep in mind. Here are our top 5 tips.
3. How to Make Your Wedding Video Stand Out from the Rest: There are countless wedding videos out there, so how can you make yours stand out from the rest? Here are some tips.
4. Wedding Videography Trends for [Year]: What’s hot in the world of wedding videography? Here are the latest trends you should be aware of.
5. The Benefits of Hiring a Wedding Videographer: A wedding videographer can capture your big day in a way that photos simply can’t. Here are just a few of the benefits of hiring one.
6. 10 Questions to Ask Your Wedding Videographer Before Hiring Them: Before you hire a wedding videographer, be sure to ask them these 10 important questions first.
7. Wedding Video Editing Tips: Getting your wedding video edited is an important part of the process. Here are some tips to ensure it turns out just the way you want it.
8. How to Store and Share Your Wedding Video: Once your wedding video is complete, you’ll need to decide how to store and share it. Here are some tips.
I know that running your own business is often a one-person show, so we created a course that will take you step by step to learn about SEO that is tailor-made for the wedding industry. If you found this blog post useful, we’d love to have you in our “Complete Guide to SEO for Wedding Professionals” course where we break down every misconception about SEO, simplify it to a proven formula that is easy to implement with step-by-step instructions, show you how to create amazing content that is valuable to your audience, and most importantly: attract amazing clients like clockwork and on autopilot.
If you are tired of endlessly replying to brides-to-be in wedding planning groups on Facebook, unreliable word of mouth referrals, occasional “friendor” referrals – then you need an SEO strategy that will allow you to bring dream clients to your inbox simply because you did the work to show up on Google. You literally didn’t have to do anything. They came to you. Doesn’t that sound amazing? A good SEO strategy means that you spend less time chasing down bargain hunter clients. It means you can focus on better serving your paying clients while automatically bringing new ones to your inbox.
Did we mention that besides the cost of the course, everything we teach is 100% free to implement into your own business? We had a super limited marketing budget when we created this tried and true framework, too. So we totally get it. This $49 could buy you and your hubby a much deserved date night. Or, it could be spent on this lifetime access course which will show you exactly how to attract clients who are happy to spend thousands of dollars with you. You’re worth the investment, right? Do you believe in your business enough to invest less than a hundred dollars? Then let’s do this! We will teach you literally everything
We can’t wait to teach you everything we know, and help you build the dream business you absolutely deserve!