I wanted to take a couple of minutes to give some love to one of my favorite wedding venues in Las Vegas – The JW Marriott Resort.
It is an upscale wedding venue in Las Vegas that is tucked away and is a real hidden gem. I absolutely love doing wedding photography at the JW Marriott in Las Vegas for a few reasons:
1) Obviously Las Vegas is known for the Strip and Red Rock. There’s no real in-between in the eyes of a tourist, haha. This is SO different than both of those vibes. It
2) It can comfortably accomodate larger weddings.
3) It is an indoor/outdoor wedding venue. This is a huge plus because if the weather is bad, you can take the party inside! Personally, all of the weddings I’ve shot here have had outdoor wedding ceremonies and also outdoor wedding receptions. Check this guide out that I wrote that talks ALL about the best time of year to get married in Las Vegas and also how to not sweat all your makeup off during your Las vegas wedding photos
4) It is exquisite. It is not cheap, but I also don’t document fly by night weddings. I adore the amount of customization that my couples put into their wedding days.
5) The staff is SUPER friendly. The events I’ve worked here have ALL gone off without a hitch. Of course, a good event planner helps with that! But also, you can tell that the venue staff itself really cares about weddings and loves what they do. SO. IMPORTANT.
I’ve had a lot of clients come to me and still haven’t found their Las Vegas wedding venue yet. Since a lot of my couples are out of state … it’s pretty hard to plan a wedding from afar! Everytime I’ve given a list of potential places to look at for their wedding venue – JW Marriott ALWAYS impresses. If you love enchanted forest vibes and lots of lush greenery this is an excellent option. Can’t wait to shoot more weddings here and hope this was helpful!!